Data Protection Statement
Sweet Memory Albums ("Sweet Memory Albums", "we" or "us") acknowledges the importance of safeguarding your personal data. This data protection statement informs you about the types of personal information collected by us as well as about their use. This data protection statement is available at all times on our Internet website www.sweetmemoryalbums.com for download.
Collection of Personal Data: We collect and process the following information in accordance with the provisions of the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany:
- Information on how you use our website (e.g., which pages you visit, how long you remain at a website).
- Photos and designs uploaded by you in connection with placing an order for a photo album or to receive layouts.
- The address information that you input in connection with placing an order, the registration for our newsletter or the participation in our customer survey.
- Feedback uploaded by you via our customer feed-back form.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
The Use of Personal Data: We will use your personal data to:
- Send you the products ordered by you.
- To provide you with services ordered by you.
- To send you invoices and notices and otherwise communicate with you.
- To improve our products and our Internet offers.
Unless we have your explicit consent (either by email or via a tickbox on our website) we will never publicly display your photos on our websites. We will only transmit your personal data to third parties to the extent we deem it necessary or useful for processing your order. In case we transmit your personal data for processing your order to freelancers or other third parties, such freelancers and third parties are obliged to adhere to this data protection statement.
By providing us with your name, address, photos, layout, feed-back, or any other personal information, you explicitly consent to our storing, processing and using such information as described herein.
Safeguarding Your Data: We take reasonable technical and organizational safeguards to prevent your personal data from loss and improper uses. We store your personal data on secure computer servers.
Information and Withdrawal Right: You, as user of our Internet offer, may request us to disclose the personal data stored by us in respect of your person. You may request this information to be provided to you electronically. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the storage, processing and use of your personal data with effect for the future; notice by E-mail to [email protected] is sufficient.
Updating of this Statement: We reserve the right to update this data protection statement from time to time.
Contact: Should you have questions regarding this statement or the use of your personal data, please contact us at the address below or via E-mail to: [email protected]
Sweet Memory Albums
Inh. Fritz Duchardt